Oh 2011… you SHOULD be great for us.
The Gilmores are planners. If you ask Brian or I, we pretty much have our whole life planned out. I feel like we have spent all of 2010 getting to where we need to be to reach so many of our goals and dreams, and we are finally *almost* ready to take those next steps.
· Get established and comfortable in my new job. I hate feeling so unsure that I am doing things correctly, and needing to rely on others so much. I look forward to working efficiently and knowing that I am doing things correctly!
· Find the perfect work/life balance… hopefully start working from home 2 days a week.
· Pass 1 exam and receive credit for VEE – Finance. This is totally attainable. I am not setting myself up for failure. I do however hope it means passing MLC because I will have MFE already behind me… but either is acceptable.
· Put our house on the market and hope it sells sometime in 2011. We are OK if it takes a while… more time to save… but we are ready to begin the move to Rockwood School District! (I won't say Fenton… in case we end up in Wildwood or something… and I am OK with that too.)
· Grow even more as a family and enjoy every second as a family of 3! Get more active; enjoy all the FREE and amazing activities St. Louis has to offer, like the Zoo, Science Center, Magic House, Grants Farm, Bike trails, baseball games… Leah will be older and ready to have some fun!!
· Baby # 2! … and that is all I am going to say about that…. Ideally (you know we have this planned out) baby #2 will not be born until 2012 though…
· Find a real hobby. Maybe photography if I ever get my fancy camera. Or learn to sew? Just become more crafty in general…
· Find time to do new hobby.
· Not get so stressed out… easier said than done….
Like I said, it should be a BIG year, hopefully with lots of amazing memories. I can't wait to get started!