Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ahh!!

I have so much I want to write about.... Our KC trip, The Little Gym classes, all the other cool things Leah has been doing lately, the job situation,..... but I am lazy.





But a few random thoughts while I finish up my lunch break....





I find out the results of my test Friday! ... well if I passed or failed at least... score comes Monday. EEKS! Lets all think happy thoughts....





And with finding out how I did also means finding out which exam I will be taking next... and the beginning of studying!!! More Eeeks!





Leah has started having separation anxiety (totally normal for her age) and was crying when I was trying to leave this morning... then she tried to crawl over to me.... it was so cute and sad all at the same time! Her first day at Goddard is going to be HORRIBLE! I think worse than her first day of Little Learners.





Ok... Back to work.... maybe I will feel energized and download some pictures and write tonight... or Brian and I will watch an episode of Tudors instead.... we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...