Monday, April 11, 2011

Enjoying the Great Outdoors

Leah would happily live outside if she could.

As soon as we get home in the evenings and I open up the door to pull her out of the car she seems to realize "IM OUTSIDE!" and refuses to head in the house for atleast an hour.

On the weekends, we are outside by 8 am.




We basically come inside only to sleep, whether its a nap or bed... Even food seems to make its way outside to be consumed.

Today, as Brian and I sat in the lawn chairs, watching Leah run around the garage, I looked at him and said "I guess this will be our typical weekend for the next 4-5 months huh?"  ...which sounds pretty wonderful to me...

I might actually get some color this year!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...