Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th times the Charm!

We are back from the vacation. It was marvelous.  I will blog about it soon, and share the bijillion pictures I took of my baby girl, when I locate my camera.  

But first I have to share...

Friday, the last night of the trip, I got the most amazing news....

I FINALLY PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. This news deserves the big, bold font.

You can see for yourself here. .... 59318.... right on the first page! :)  I love looking at it.

I was loosing hope that I could pass another exam.   I had not had any luck since having Leah.  I was frustrated. I was stressed.  But fear no more, I PASSED!

I can not explain how excited I am to move on in this process.  ... To start learning new material!

I am one step closer to becoming a Fellow. (FYI, I cant wait to be able to call myself this, and then giggle!)  Only 1 class, 2 exams, 1 set of modules, and 1 professional conference until I am an associate.  And 2 additional exams, and 5 more modules until I am a fellow! ... that is if I choose the Group & Health track, which I think I will at the moment.

I will be there before we know it....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...