Monday, November 7, 2011

Thoughts that need out of my head...

*** I am hoping that if I write this then I can get back to studying because my test is in like 15 hrs....


  • I love it when people who have known me since I was little call me "Kimmy".   Friends, friends parents, my dad... I just checked my voicemail and the first thing I heard was "Hey Kimmy" from my dad... it made me almost want to cry (pregnant remember) because Yes, I still am his little girl named Kimmy Kozlen. 
  • I love getting Tostadas from Taco Bell because its what my dad and I used to always get.   I do not know of a single person other than us that ever orders them... So good! Try it! I also love to get Chilli Cheese Burritos because they remind my of my brother. 
  • I think I am just in a very sentimental mood... 
  • I have been sleeping very heavily lately... There are railroad tracks close to this house.   The sound of the trains have never woken us up, its more like a gentle rumble when they pass.   I had a sound machine once (my brother bought it for me for Christmas one year... I wish I still had it!) and it had a train on it.   There is also the static/white noise of the baby monitor all night that seems to knock me out.   We never really had to use a baby monitor before but because the master bedroom is downstairs and Leah is upstairs its needed... except I end up in such a deep sleep I dont always hear her stirring until she is standing at her door screaming for me to let her out... 
  • Yes, my almost 2 year old still will not always sleep thru the night.   When we moved we moved her to a regular bed... or really just her twin mattress on the floor, as 8 inches to fall off is not so bad until she learns to stop rolling all over the place like a crazy person... and we are in the adjustment period still.   Usually when she wakes up she gives me some sort of commentary as to why "I fell. I fell."  or "I dont see any binks".  
  • I wish I could just go to sleep right now... but I must take another practice exam... 

  • Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...