Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm So Proud of My Girl!!

After bath tonight Leah was interested in sitting on her potty....

I let her sit naked... using up all my toilet paper while I put away clean clothes and cleaned the kitchen.  They only thing I was expecting was for Leah to use up the rest of the toilet paper...

About 20 minutes after Leah decided to come to the family room because she was out of toilet paper and wanted to attempt to put on her own diaper....
Ok whatever.... Im super tired and cranky today so whatever entertainers her...

After attempting to put her diaper for 5 minutes she tells me "I potty."

I told her she can go back and sit on the potty if she wants and off she ran.

After a few minutes I go to check on her and shes standing in the bathroom looking at her potty slightly confused.

She peed IN THE POTTY!!!!!

I cheered and squealed... and then felt bad that she didn't have any toilet paper left.

I grabbed a new roll for her and gave her some.... but then she wanted to clean up her pee with the toilet paper... blah!!!  We will have to work on that one...

I am not going to start pushing the potty training right now...

I secretly am hoping we can really get it going when she starts at her new daycare.   When I went to visit they talked and talked about how awesome their 2 year old teacher was at getting them all potty trained and I am definitely hoping Leah jumps right in with wanting to work on it as well!

Until we get there I am just going to sit back and continue to be amazed at how she is growing right before my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...