Thursday, October 6, 2011

Its starting...

Had my first panic attack of the exam season today....

I freaked out when I realized that my exam is a little over 4 weeks away and I am no where near ready...

I have reviewing to do.

SOA problems to do.

Practice exams to do.

And I need to move before then!

There is so much to pack.

And so much to clean.

And so much on my mind.

I'm overwhelmed.

And freaking out.

I still have a month and 2 days to go.

I hope I can keep this all in control...

Once the panic attack hit I went into super speed.

I cleaned the kitchen.

I washed some dishes.

I vacuumed.

I did some laundry.

I started studying.

I may have even told myself that if I study for 2 hrs I will give myself a break to scrub/mop the floors.

I feel like "I MUST KEEP GOING! I MUST DO IT ALLLLL."

As much as panic attacks ... make me crazy and feel like I am about to explode, I must say they make me pretty darn productive!

Maybe I need to have a few more in the next month.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...