Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Differences

This pregnancy is just so different.

Its not a bad pregnancy by any way, but its definitely not rainbows and butterflies.

I do not feel the happy, glow, of an expectant mom.

I AM happy and excited about this pregnancy.  

I cant wait to meet our little one.  

I cant wait to see how our life of 4 revolves.

I cant wait to see how Leah steps into her role of Big Sister.

I cant wait to have a 10 lbs baby to carry up and down the stairs rather than my 34 lbs toddler who requests "hold me like baby mommy".

I feel like our new house needs our new baby to get here so it can really feel like home.

But I FEEL so tired and gloomy and grumpy and crabby.

My hormones are out of control.

I feel cranky and irritated all the time.

I have zero patients.

I know its just the crazy effects of pregnancy.

I don't want to be this way...

I hope a switch will change.

I hope these hormones settle a bit.

I want to enjoy these last 5 months as a family of 3 and a slightly less stressful life.

Maybe once I start feeling this baby move my mood will pick up some...

Until then, don't take any attitude I might give you personal.... ITS THE BABY!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I was sooo moody when pregnant with Gwen. Maybe it is a second baby thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hormones get all whacked out with growing babes in our bellies.
    I hope that it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...