Monday, May 25, 2009

SURVEY

I have seen this on a few other pregnant lady blogs and I thought what the heck....

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: last time I was at the doctor I had gained 4 lbs... I am only weighting at the doctor because I dont want to think about it too much... but from what I read, I am supposed to start gaining a pound a week.... Next doctors appointment is next Monday, so we will see.

How much does Baby weigh?: supposeably 3oz

Maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity pants all the time now... some regular shirts still fit.. most maternity shirts look too giant on.

Stretch marks? none... i thought I had one last week and I kind of freaked out... but it was really just a mark from having my book resting on my lap! ha!

Sleep: I am trying to get used to get used to only sleeping on my sides (I am a stomach sleeper)... I wake up in the middle of the night though and my hips hurt... ugg.

Best moment this week: Its not baby related... but seeing my Grandma! I am glad she made it home!

Movement: nothing... but it could be anyday now that I start to feel him/her

Food cravings: chocolate chocolate chip muffins and Jimmy Johns

Gender: I think its a boy! ... but 5 more weeks until we know for sure

Labor Signs: Most definitely not!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.. it has a while...

What I miss: cold beer

What I am looking forward to: Swimming!!! I can't wait to go swimming!! Hopefully within the next few weeks we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...