Tuesday, July 7, 2009

feeling pregnant

I am beginning to feel more pregnant.

It is not so effortless to roll from side to side at night.

It takes more effort to sit up from a laying position.

My feet hurt after walking or standing for a long period of time.... even in tennis shoes.

And I now have a continual acid reflux feeling in my throat from my stomach room getting smaller and smaller...

I love knowing the baby is growing and we are getting closer and closer to meeting our little one, but this is not very comfortable, and I know it is all going to get much worse!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! It's crazy how, the day after you give birth all of that is just magically gone. I was thinking the other night - It's weird not to go to the bathroom 30 times a night.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...