Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun Facts

I have been part of 4 weddings.

Wedding 1:
Our wedding

Wedding 2:
Maid of Honor in my sister-n-laws wedding
 Fun fact about wedding 2:

2 weeks before the wedding I hosted the bachelorette party.   We had ALOT of fun.  So much fun that I happen to think that Monday morning when I threw up, I was suffering from a 2 day hang over.  Little did I know that Friday I would take a pregnancy test and it would be POSITIVE!   At the wedding I was about 6 weeks pregnant. 

Wedding 3:


33 weeks pregnant in my brother's wedding.  I did not par-take in the bachelorette party because they went Floating.   Getting in a dirty river and drinking tons are 2 things that do not go along with being in your third trimester. 

Wedding 4:

Maid of Honor in my best friends wedding a few weeks ago. 

Fun Fact:
I did not drink too much at the bachelorette party because I feared being completely hung over the next day.   Priorities definitely change when you have a kid to take care of the next day.  However, I did have a few beers and a few shots and did enjoy myself... The following Wednesday I was feeling a bit off.   I headed to the dollar store and bought a pregnancy test and what do you know!? 

Fun Fact: I texted this picture to Brian when I found out with the words "Call me as soon as you get this!"  Well 10 minutes later he never called... I called him... he thought I had sent him a picture of a wii controller and obviously saw no need to call me about it immediately. 


How strange is it that both times I have been a Maid of Honor I find out I am pregnant the week following the bachelorette party? Ha!  

I am currently 9 weeks.   Due June 8th, but will have a c-section sometime during the week before.


So far this pregnancy seems a bit rougher than before.   I think it might just be the fact that I have a toddler to take care of and cannot go to be at 7 o'clock at night or take naps freely thru-out the day.    I definitely am looking forward to getting thru this first trimester. 

I have been having a whole range of emotions when it comes to having a second baby.  I definitely look forward to blogging them all out... 

Stay tuned. 

  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...