Monday, November 7, 2011

Just a week late...

Just wanted to throw some Halloween pictures up before my thoughts become clouded with baby brain...

Our new neighborhood is A-W-E-S-O-M-E for trick-or-treating!   Everyone was sitting out in the drive ways with their fire pits and a group of friends enjoying the night.  There were kids Leah's age all over the place! I do not remember ever seeing so many kids out on Halloween, all around the same age.     My sister-n-law brought over her family and we got to enjoy the night together!    The night made me even happier with our move to Eureka!   (I promise to put pictures up once we get more settled... hopefully by next weekend.   We still have boxes everywhere, curtains to be hung, and decor to be put out...)

Leah LOVED trick or treating.   She went up to everyone, said "Trick Treat" and would grab for a handful of candy.   I often had to pull her away and remind her that we only get 1 piece.  She asks for her candy daily... and we luckily are almost done with it... besides the 3 musketeers and M & Ms I put in the freezer... yum!  

My sister also came over and brought Leah a Halloween goodie bag which included bubbles.   Leah tried for almost an hour to blow the bubbles but never blew a single one! She was so darn cute trying though! I dont think she even noticed that nothing was happening.  She just knew you were supposed to dip the stick and blow!

Leah insisted on putting her coat on when it was time to head out.   She actually made me take her costume off and put her coat on... I had to bring the costume with us and as we came up to the first house she let me put it back on her. I was nervous for a second...







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...