Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I want to do THAT!



You cant really tell from the picture... but our dining room table chairs are sort of ruinned.... they are really stained, and punctured by cat claws. (GRRRR!!) I dont know if its the fact that they are microfiber fabric or what... but they did not hold up well. They are only about 3.5 years old!


We were thinking we would have to buy new, non upholstered chairs in the future... but then I found this video on how to fix our problem!!!!!

I am so excited to do this!!! Part of me wants to find some really fun fabric to put on them! I am sure Brian will complain.... but I cant wait!

Now I just need to find time to do it............28 hours in the day would really help....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...