Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Apologies

I know I have again become a bad blogger....

Life is just hectic lately!

Moving consumes your life!

The house is a wreck, we currently are living with only our beds, dressers, TVs, and washing & dryer.

We are busy planning our new houses.... We picked out flooring!

For the entry way, mud room, powder room, kitchen, and breakfast room

Bathroom tile

And then I have become addicted to this new site called Pinterest.  Yeah, it couldn't have entered my life at a more perfect time.   I have become obsessed with looking at house pictures, finding inspiration for the kitchen, family room, powder room, loft, bedrooms..... its awesome! ... and horrible at the same time because I am seriously obsessed! Click HERE to check out what I have been aspiring too!

We leave for V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N in just a few days so hopefully I will update later with some fabulous pictures of my little water baby enjoying the beach!! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cool you are coming to Florida! Bring lots of sun screen (the spray kind is fastest for babies). And an umbrella is extremely important if you are at the beach. Even if you buy one and leave it! It's frigging hot here! Even by 10am!!! Enjoy, can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...