Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mini Freak Out!

Offer to build a house has been made....

Awaiting acceptance....

We totally low-balled them and are expecting to counter, and maybe have to cut out some of our options......

Yeah... did you know you could negotiate new construction??  I had no idea....

We find out Monday....

Until then.... We NEED to start packing!

Inspection is Thursday... we wanted to get thru that first.... but then I just realized....

Weekend of June 11th (next weekend) - Float trip (For you non MO folks... its a camp trip where you float down a river in a canoe or raft during the day...Totally not my thing...  I am doing it mainly to please my husband who has been bugging me to go on one for years)

Weekend of June 18th - PACKING! ... along with celebrating Father's day and playing in a coed Softball game.

Weekend of June 26th - BEACH!

Weekend of July 2 - Leaving the beach..... :(

Weekend of July 9 - MOVING!

OMG!  

Do you see how only ONE weekend in there says "Packing"?!?!?!?!

And somewhere in there we also need to pick out all options/details for the house so that it can begin being built early July!

Yeah.... freaking out!

Off to bed so we can hopefully do some power packing tomorrow!

... that is if I can sleep....

The anxiety filled person in me is telling me I need to start packing RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

But I will try to control it...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...