Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Project Move Has Progressed!

We accepted an offer on our house today!!

Or should I say we received an offer, countered, and then the Buyer accepted within 1.5 hrs of us sending the counter!

I'm ecstatic!   I have spent all day dreaming of our new home.

But then I drove home from work and slowly started feeling a little sad...

I will only have a few more weeks of making this drive...

Leah only has a few more weeks of daycare... I LOVE her daycare....

As much as I say I want to move out of St. Charles, it really is a nice place to live.  I doubt we will ever spend much time here again in the future...

When I got home and took Leah outside to play I thought about all the time spent sitting on our front porch, watching the cars drive by, watching Leah play...

I'll miss my little kitchen.... the place where Brian proposed...

I will miss this little house that we have made our home.... where we have made so many memories, where we became a family.

Im honestly sad.

And then I look around and become overwhelmed....By all the STUFF we have... that needs to be moved!  Moved not just once, but twice!  To my parents, then to our future home...

There is so much to do in the next 6 weeks!   .... and 1 of those weeks is spent in FL....

5 weeks to pack up our life... and move on....

Im kind of freaking out!

Change is hard.

We are living so comfortably right now... shaking it all up, living out of suitcases at my parents for a few months, spending SOOOOO much money on a larger mortgage.... Its scary!

But its awesome!

Life is about to get 10 times more hectic.... and exciting!

And will be 100% worth it when we move into our dream home!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...