Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Don't Think We Can Let It Go..

I know I said I would stop talking about the house situation but I just cannot.   It is something MAJOR going on in our life right now and I need to vent.

Every time we have been out to see the new house we realize even more how we need to do everything in our ability to get this house.  

I know we say we will be OK staying in this house... but I know we will feel like we lost a loved one... like we are giving up on a dream... just waiting for something to happen.   I dont want to live the next 5 years feeling like that.  

This is OUR house....


Main entry way

 From left to right: breakfast area with doors to the future deck, family room, and the master bedroom.
Looking back down the entry way to the front door and loft area upstairs.

From the back... there are 2 extra windows that we were not aware of so it makes the house even more amazing and hard to let go... 

We currently are looking into renting...   We are very risk adverse people, but we might just be willing to take on this risk.   Its scary to think of all the horrible things that could go wrong, but at the same time it could work out amazingly at the same time... 

We hope to figure things out this week.... If we want to rent we should get moving on it as soon as possible...

I am trying to remember a few new quotes...

Progress always involves risks.  You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.  ~Frederick B. Wilcox

This nation was built by men who took risks - pioneers who were not afraid of the wilderness, business men who were not afraid of failure, scientists who were not afraid of the truth, thinkers who were not afraid of progress, dreamers who were not afraid of action.  ~Brooks Atkinson

“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...