Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Body After Baby: Week 15

Late, Late, Late...

This has probably been the busiest week of my life.

Atleast the businest week of work ever.

Not the greatest time to do my Interim Exam...

14 questions, 1-2 pages written for each question, plus some excel work due within 30 days...

My 30 days are up Friday.

I have been stressing.

And if you know me at all, I am HORRIBLE with stress.

So it should be no surprise that I only lost 0.4 lbs this past week.

Successes of the week:

I finally ran 5 miles!

In just under 55 minutes.

I figured it out that I just need to run further away from my house and I am fine...

I can totally keep chugging along...

But as soon as I come within a few blocks of my house my feet just take over and lead me straight back home.

I also ran 2 miles in 19 minutes!

If I can just add another mile to that pace I certainly can make a 5k under 30 minutes.

If it would ever stop raining today I would go test out my ability...

I havent had a run longer than 2 miles in a week and desperately need a nice long run to relieve me of some of this built up stress!

Another plus to the week...

I had my annual visit to the doctor... booo.

BUT...

I weighted in 14 lbs under my prepregnancy weight!

BUT...

After talking to my doctor about my weightloss, and how I have been feeling lately...

... exhausted, irritable, headaches, no real appetite...

We had my blood drawn...

It may just be the result of being a new working mom of 2 and needing to take a multivitamin...

But my doctor wanted to check out my thyroid (I am at a very high risk for thyroid disease with a strong family history and my own history of cysts on my thyroid) and my blood counts.

Im curious to hear the results in 7-10 days...





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YAY for 5 miles!!! I am sure the stress of going back and all that jazz has GOT to have something to do with it. I will be stalking to hear those results. Sending good test vibes your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! And hey -.4 is better than +! Keep up te good work, and I will look for the test results, praying its just back to busy setting in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...