Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Miss Emily - 9 Months














How on earth did we get here so fast? 

You will be a fully year before we know it. 

Weight: 19lbs 11 oz.   (70th percenitle)

You have actually lost weight in the last month since your last sick visit.   Your decrease in bottles and mobility are to blame. 

Height: 29 inches (92th percentile)

I am not sure I believe that measurement.  The nurse was weird  and new.  She first measured you at 27 inches.  I told her that was probably impossible because you were 28 inches at 6 months.  She remeasured at 29 inches.  I think I could have done a better job to properly measure you... I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't for the fact that your carseat has a max height of 30 inches and I need to know if we need to go carseat shopping sooner rather than later... 

You are measuring much smaller than your sister was at this age... Almost 2 full lbs less and 1.5 inches.

Will you always be mommy's little girl? 



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...