Friday, April 5, 2013

Purse Link Up

Im linking up with Mel and Erin today...

I thought doing a link up would be a fun "get back into blogging" post for the day...

Plus my mom just bought me this adorable Vera Bradley Go Round Tote that I am LOVING.




She gave it to me randomly last week for an Easter gift I guess... 

Its big and has tons of pockets... probably more than my actual Coach diaper bag.  

Its alot more fun that my brown coach bag too and I am desperate for some spring colors lately... 


 2 bibs because Emily drools like mad, a change of pants for Leah, diaper for Em, 2 cracker snacks for Em, umbrella, Excedrin because it is my pain killer of choice, my coach wallet, Calvin Klein sun glasses, work ID which is usually in my car so I was a little surprised to pull it out of the bag, a few toys for Em, Leah's Dora watch that the Easter Bunny just gave her, my purple planner, a work folder, head phones, and my calculator/pencil pouch because yes, I really am a nerd that is always carrying her calculator, pencils and erasers with her! 

My keys and phone, bottles, binkies, and formula are also very frequent bag items... 

Life of a mom huh? 

Carrier of all things... 

3 comments:

  1. Haha yep. Jeremy says the bigger the bag the more stuff you put in it! DUHHHH how does he think I am always prepared!?? men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag... I love Vera Bradley. Yayy for getting it as a gift! And I'm with you... I'm never without my Exedrin, that stuff is a lifesaver! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...