Thursday, March 19, 2009

4 & 5

I have thrown up now twice more... during work hours!

Monday I was walking to the bathroom around 9 am and I burped. Recently my burbs have kind of tasted like sushi, which seems to really gross me out. When I got to the bathroom, I puked.

Tuesday, was kind of my own fault. I tried to eat the pasta bar at work for lunch. It just looked and sounded good. I ate way too much and it was the heaviest thing I have eaten in weeks. As soon as I was done, I just new it was going to come back. I ended driving to my parents really fast for lunch and getting sick there rather than work. Work still does not know, and I do not want to explain when I am throwing up, but really I am ok.

Oh pregnancy is such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...