Tuesday, March 10, 2009

yuck

Throw up count is now at 2.... and could easily go up tonight...
I think I am feeling the worst yet!! Is it bed time yet?
I started thinking... The monday before I took the test, I was up early, studying while walking on the treadmill and I started to feel really nauseous. I had been doing this every day.. I thought it was weird. I never felt this way. Then I came back home, started to get dressed, ate breakfast, and I threw up. I didn't think too much about it... maybe I was just getting sick. Brian said he knew I was pregnant then. He was expecting me to come home that night and tell him. It never really entered my mind. Was the morning sickness symptoms really already kicking in!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...