Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spreading the news...

We are spreading the news to the most important people in our lives atleast....

Yesterday at lunch I went out and bought Brian a baby mizzou outfit and a few "I love daddy" items to tell him the good news.... It kind of worked out perfect, when he came home from work, he told me how one of our friends is having a baby, and I said "Well, I have a gift for you, but sit down first." He says he knew right away when I told him I had something for him. He seemed completely thrilled, shocked, and nervous all at the same time. It is exactly how I felt!

I guess the whole pregnancy symptoms are beginning to kick my butt! Yesterday I was EXHAUSTED! I was in bed by 7:45 on a Friday night! I also had a miserable headache all day... It could be from my new lack of caffeine. This morning I am up at 4:30 (I guess its what I get for going to bed so early!) and I am feeling super nauseous! ... boo for multiple more weeks of feeling like this!!

We are going to tell our parents today... We want to tell them before the wedding next weekend when it might be obvious that I am not drinking at all, but we have a hotel room to stay the night! ha! I bought little grandma and grandpa bibs to tell them... I can't wait to give them to them! I can't wait to tell them!! They will be the best grandparents ever!

My brother's birthday is also coming up and I thought of the idea of telling them by sending him a few "uncle" things in the mail. I wish I could be there to see them open it and put two and two together! I will be sure to have my phone by me to get their phone call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...