Thursday, June 11, 2009

our little tennis player?

Do you know what I love?

I love seeing how excited Brian and I's parents are for this little baby!

Brian's parents of course have plans of babysitting tons, even to a point there they will be buying their own mini crib! How great is that?

My parents... more my dad... is now on the search for a new digital camera. He wants to be prepared to take lots of quality pictures of his new grandbaby! My dad is also dreaming of the days when this baby is old enough to swing a tennis racket! He already bought a kids racket so he can get teach him/her how to play as soon as he is old enough to stand and swing a racket! Brian is okay with this, "as long as tennis doesn't interfer with baseball!" ha!

I just love knowing that this baby is going to be brought into such a loving and excited family!

He/she will definitely have more love than they can handle! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...