Sunday, November 8, 2009

a final trip to the mall

This morning I woke up with a burning desire to go to the mall, and just be out of the house. I suddenly realized that I will be spending about the next 3 months in the house 95% of the time... and I need to get out now while I can! ...So I called my mom and met her at Chesterfield mall for some girl time.

I came home with a few new items of clothing... they were on sale, and motivation to quickly get back to my pre pregnancy size once Leah is here.... I got a pair of jeans, a pair of khakis that I can wear to work, and a shirt. I cant wait until I am able to wear them!!!!!!


And lets hope my 2 ours of walking about will result in some progression at the doctor tomorrow! I am atleast tired and sore from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...