Monday, December 28, 2009

<3 <3 <3

I am feeling extremely emotional today and have a burning desire to write out my feelings, but I am unsure if I will be able to find the right words to do it all justice....

The past few days, Leah seems to be growing before my eyes! She has become so smiley and happy lately that I now understand how people say that their kids smiles melt their hearts. Every time Leah gives me that big gummy grin I feel this huge "AWWWWW" inside. I just keep thinking about how absolutely perfect she is! She is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, big and healthy, always happy (unless you are slow to get her a bottle), extra cuddly... just PERFECT! I feel so unbelievably blessed to have such an amazing little girl! I know everyday I will continue to fall more and more in love with her!

I am also realizing that as much as I am falling more in love with Leah, and I am also falling more and more in love with Brian! I cant believe our love that we have for each other could create this perfect little thing. I feel more connected to him than I ever have. I love knowing that me and him, together, have this amazing challenge to give Leah the best life possible.

Its funny how I no longer feel like two beings... a husband and wife... we both had jobs, we shared money, we lived in the same house and slept in the same bed.... but now, with Leah, we really are a FAMILY! Marriage never seemed to really change anything... it felt alot like dating... but having a child really does change EVERYTHING!

Deciding to get pregnant and start our family I think was the best decision we could have ever made! I could not imagine anything making me more happy than I am right now!

Leah's perfect, Brian's perfect, Life is perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...