Thursday, December 10, 2009

before she gets up

Leah's 2nd bath: Leah did not make a single peep the whole time. She was completely quiet and relaxed! Unlike last time, she did not pee in the tub... instead the minute I took her out of the tub, and wrapped her in her towel, she decided to pee all over me! Oh well! Maybe next time it will be pee free! Third times the charm right!?

And we went xmas shopping!! Tuesday, Leah and I ventured to Chesterfield Valley, and went to Lowes, Best Buy and Target. We was a nice trip except for a little breakdown in Best Buy. Leah had a went diaper so we had our first experience using a changing table in a public restroom (I had my changing mat, no worries). It was definitely not too easy... and afterwards Leah did not want to get back into her car seat.... so we shopped around Best Buy while I held her and pushed the shopping cart with her empty car seat inside. We made it back home just in time for her next feeding!

It definitely takes more time to go places with a baby, but it really is not that bad... as long as I keep the shopping car moving! She hates when it stops...

Alright, Leah is up for the day now.... later gator

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...