Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why am I not?

Uh, running that is....

Quite a few people I know recently have picked up running.... they talk about how great it makes them feel and I honestly am getting kind of jealous.   Yes, jealous of their running. Crazy huh!?

I miss the feeling of being strong... lately I am just feeling flabby and blah.  I used to always feel proud of my size, yet its slipping...

I think I have been giving myself the excuse of "I dont have time"to work out... but I started to think about it.... I work from home atleast twice a week.  I have this new hair cut that is pretty much wash and go.   I dont need much time to just get out there and run.... why not atleast try it in the mornings that I am working from home, and maybe once on the weekend?

I know it will make me feel better all around.... feel better physically... feel better emotionally as I have the time to think quietly about whatever is stressing me out.  Enjoy a little me time...

As soon as I finish this I am lacing up my tennies and headed out the door.   I am going to run (maybe walk alittle, and try not to get hit by a car!) over to Leah's new daycare where I need to pick up some paperwork before she begins Monday.   I need to go and I am currently carless (finally took it in after it didnt start the other day while parked in my moms driveway.   Perfect place to break down I must say!   It needed something with the starter and new tires....) so I have no excuse.

... well except there is a heat advisory outside...

Im still going I promise!

Hopefully I survive and still think this is a good idea!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...