Sunday, January 22, 2012

What's a Pregnant Girl to do....

.... when your husband takes you into a liquor store.

I wondered.

Lets be honest... Everytime I get the chance to drink now, I become terrified of the possible hangover the next morning.

Taking care of a crazy, energetic child while hungover is NEVER fun.  

Drinking just is not worth it anymore...

I did not think I had been out of the drinking scene too long... 


I graduated from college 5 years ago this May.

I am still in my twenties....

But I guess motherhood has removed me from the drinking world more than I thought.


There is a whole new world of flavored Vodka's out there!!!

In my early years I was a big fan of Vanilla Vodka and root beer (Root beer float)... or Vanilla Vodka and orange soda (Orange-sicle).

But oh the fun that could be had with these....


Cake, Tropical Punch, Cherry Lemonade, Cotton Candy, Marshmallow

Uh, this one kind of grosses me out.... 

I told Brian I want this as my present for giving birth! 

I wonder if my sister, the college kid, knows about these.... 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...