Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Drive by posting

Saturday night we were the unknowing victims of a new type of TPing... 
We were post-it noted!

We think they just covered the small garage door, but by the time we found it around 1030 Sunday morning most had blown off and was all over the yard... 

My first guess was my sister... but she denies it.  

We have no idea who did it.... 

I really want to know strictly for the fact that I thought it was AWESOME!! ... Brian was annoyed. 

I was a TP-er back in the day... always out of fun, targeting the homes of my fellow teammates and coaches.  We were much meaner though.. TP, plastic forks stuck in the yard, rubber bands sprinkled in the yard (yeah they are a PAIN to pick up), lawn ornaments from the dollar store, stolen signs and even shopping carts... 

But colorful post-it notes are fun, easy, and gentle... 

And I totally want to go do it to someone else!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...