Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well Darn the Luck

Just back from my appointment...

Belly measuring 1.5 weeks ahead of schedule and baby is a happy and healthy little girl.

Mommy on the other hand is now suffering from an umbilical hernia.

Hopefully it will just go away on its own once I have Miss Emily... otherwise it will be surgery for me.

To try and make sure it does not get worse I am now on restricted activity orders.

No more strenguous activity.

No more housework.

No more picking Leah up.

I am great with the rules... I get to be lazy but not complete bed rest.... except that last one breaks my heart.

Its going to be HARD.

There will probably be lots of tears on both our ends when she just wants me to pick her up...

But like the nurse said... its time for Leah to grow up a little bit as well and not have the desire to be picked up so much.  It will help in the long run with the baby coming.

Its just going to break my heart when she is tired and ready for bed, or has a boo-boo, to not pick up my first baby girl...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that is so hard! I can see so many times when you'll just want to run over and scoop her up. Are you still able to get down on the floor to play? You could always get seated on her level, then pull her onto your lap - no lifting required!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...