Monday, November 12, 2012

Body After Baby: Week 22

I seriously almost forgot to do this post today...

I lost another 2.2 lbs this past week...

I'll take it.

I had a pretty good week running.

Ran 7 miles today at a steady 10 minute pace.

Furthest run so far and it felt awesome.

I am hoping to get a few other long runs in this week..

Next week is the big family race...

I CANNOT believe Thanksgiving is next week!

OMG!

I also signed up for my December 5k...

Santa North Pole Dash December 8th.

Running in a Santa hat, gloves, and BEARD should be a good time!

Some people from work are running it.

Mel & hopefully Holly are doing it as well...

And maybe some ladies from my new running club.

And just for fun...

The right was taken this past Saturday morning before I headed out to meet up with some fabulous ladies to run...


2 months and a 20 lbs difference.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing lady! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to kill the Santa race... even if the coldness makes me a crabby patty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you can REALLY tell - you look great. We are going to knock Santa's bells off. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...