Thursday, April 23, 2009

moving on

Moving on is hard! ... especially when every time we are home, all we can think about is how Bax is not here... I actually feel better almost at work....

We got out of the house tonight for a while... we headed to the driving range and went out to dinner... but then we came home.... and our sadness continued.

Its almost like time at home is going by so much slower... I was way early to work this morning, and this evening is dragging on... I guess its true what they say "Time flies when you are having fun"... well I guess we aren't having any fun without our kitty...

We need to keep ourselves busy... we need to start getting excited again for the baby. Maybe we can get more serious about cleaning out the junk room and making it a nursery...

Moving on is just hard...

Part of me wants to hurry up and get another pet to fill the wholes in our heart... but Baxter was such an AMAZING cat (I know everyone thinks that, but he really really was) that I feel like any pet we get I will just be comparing ... I guess we just have to let our hearts hurt for a while before we can try to love another furry friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...