Thursday, April 16, 2009

oops

I think I officially have pregnancy brain...

Today I drove back from lunch, parked my car, opened the door, got out, sat my purse in my seat, and closed the door. Two seconds later as I am standing outside of my car, looking at my purse with my keys inside, I realized I was locked out!!! DARN IT!!

I went in to work carrying nothing... I told everyone of my stupidity. There comments were all the same. "Get used to it. I locked my keys in my car all the time when I was pregnant." I will blame it on the pregnancy too. This is only my 3rd time in my 8 years of driving of doing this.

Luckily I didn't have to call a locksmith and pay 75 dollars for being dumb. My friend Jeff at work has AAA and he called, said "my driver locked her keys in her car" and they came and got my keys out for free! (I bet you didnt know AAA works for whatever car the policyholder is traveling in... or atleast pretending too).

We will have to see what other dumb and senseless things I do in the next few months...

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! Sorry you locked your keys in your car but the pregnancy brain is soo true!! All of my friends talk about it. Hopefully it does not consume you too much :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...