Tuesday, April 21, 2009

starving

I am STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously cannot get full today. ... I am also addicted to Captain Crunch cereal.

It is 6:10, I have been home from work for about 20 minutes, and I have eaten 2 bowls already. I am currently fighting the urge to eat my 3rd! Brian is starting to BBQ dinner, but I now have no desire for a burger... I just want my crunchy, peanut buttery, goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the Giant box Saturday afternoon... It is already 1/2 way gone. I already had to run to QT to buy more milk... we usually can't go thru milk quick enough. Neither of us are milk drinkers and I usually have to throw the milk away because it expires.

My pants officially do not fit and cannot button. Blame this on the baby... or maybe the cereal! I am currently sitting here watching the news. This weekend is going to reach the 80's. I just realized that I do not think I am any clothing for this warm weather that will fit me! ... My sister has Prom this weekend and a district art show... I guess I will be going to see her at these events in either addias shorts and a tshirt... or a dress.... ugg. I need to grow some more so I can atleast fit into maternity clothes. This in between size is no fun!

At the request of Stephanie, my fellow pregnant friend, I will put up another picture soon... maybe after this weekend where I can have my pretty sister all ready for prom with me!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...