Sunday, February 21, 2010

wonderful weekend

Leah has been an amazing baby the past few days!

Its like she turned 3 months old and something in her changed! All of a sudden she is drinking almost twice as much, taking 6 oz at a time and acting like she could drink 6 more, talking NONSTOP!, so smiley, reallying watching and paying attention to things, even things across the room, holding onto more toys and putting everything in her mouth, and really getting into more of a schedule. I knew 3 months was a milestone Bday... but this all seemed to happen over night! All of a sudden she is no longer a newborn, and suddenly an infant!


I am loving her jumperoo.... its so nice to put her in that thing in the mornings and make breakfast and just things done! ... except I kind of noticed that she will start making crying noises so I go over to check on her and she just smiles away! She knows that Cry = Mommy appearing! ... I dont know if this is a good thing...

In other news... I have lost 10.5 lbs in 4 weeks and I havent sweated one drop!! Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...