Tuesday, July 24, 2012

6 Week Bumbo

Lets compare...

Leah... a phone pic... 
Emily...Fancy camera pic...

In person I feel like they really look alike...

But not so much in pictures.

Obviously Emily has a bit more hair, much darker, and darker skin coloring as well.

Leah's eyes are a little more round...

But same nose and lips.

Emily has definitely grown some cheeks lately!

Definitely thinking Leah is more of Mommy while Emily is a little Brian...

I am incapable of catching a smile on camera yet but I swear she looks JUST LIKE HIM when she does!

The strange thing though is that Leah has/had dark eyebrows but blonder hair while Emily is the opposite with blonde eyebrows and eyelashes and dark hair.

Oh how I wonder what they will look like in a few years....

Beautiful I am sure!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...