Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Body After Baby: Week 4

(I am writing this one handed... Emmie is sleeping too nicely and I am comfortable.  The life of a new mom huh?)

This week was OK.

I lost another 1.8 lbs.

A much more normal number.

I did not eat the best... Holidays are hard! ... and having the hubby home with me.

But I did try to atleast stop when I was full and keep the beers to a minimum.

I did continue with the C25K program and headed out 4 times this week.

I find myself wanting to go out more this week.

It really is just relaxing for me right now.

My alone time.  Me time.

I did have my 4 week postpardum appointment yesterday and came in 7 lbs above my prepregnancy weight!!

Goal met!!

This weeks goal is to just drink more water.  

I am still soda free.

I noticed that since I am not drinking soda all the time, I pretty much replaced it with drinking nothing!

uhh... not good.

So this week I am making water my bff.

And now baby girl is waking up so I must return to mommyhood...

Till next week.


Body After Baby: Week 1
Body After Baby: Week 2
Body After Baby: Week 3

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay, that is awesome!!

    By the way (perhaps this is obnoxious of me), I would comment on your blog way more if you turned off word verification. I don't have it on mine, and i don't get very many spam comments. I also have it set that i have to approve the comment if it is more than a week or two old, so that might help on the spam.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...