Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Body After Baby: Week 3

Another successful week...

5 lbs lost this week.

I was nervous it would be a big fat zero after how the week began.

Last Sunday Brian had family in town so we BBQed at our house, which meant I was left with all the leftovers...

Brauts, kabobs, potato salad, pasta salad, cheese cake.. Oh my!

I think I went thru all of my extra points for the week in the first 2 days...

But then the food was gone and I cleaned up my act.

I am still soda free... The mouth watering when I think about it is still there...

And I made sure to get some good 30 minute walks in with Em in the mornings, or family walks in the evening... before the extreme heat hit.

Right now I think I am about 10 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight...

1 week until my follow up appointment to see if I reached my first goal.

I doubt I can keep up the 5 lbs+ a week weight loss anymore as I am getting closer to my starting weight... Hopefully adding a little more exercise will keep things going.

Although I am not yet at 4 weeks post pardom, I am a very impatient person...

I started the Couch to 5K program yesterday...

On a solo walk/run, early in the morning, after feeding Em and getting her back to bed...

It was MARVELOUS!

It felt so nice to get moving again.

I loved how sweaty I was afterwards.

I have missed being active.

I miss the athlete I once was.

Today, I tried it again.

With the jogging stroller and Emmie coming along...

Running with a stroller is hard!

And exhausting!

I survived though, although I was oh so happy when that voice told me it was time to cool down...

Wednesday we will hit the streets again...

And hopefully for more good numbers and getting back to my old self.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Proud of your motivation! Remember to be happy and relax for a moment too, though!

    I agree on the love of feeling sweaty after a good workout and how nice it is to be active!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...