Friday, July 6, 2012

My Oh My

How time flies!

Miss Emily is already 1 month old.

She still seems brand new ....

But I feel like she has been part of our family forever.

She is still an amazing little thing...

Growing right on track and doing the typical, boring, 1 month old things.

Length: 22.5 inches, 92.88th percentile
Weight: 10 lb 11 oz, 88. 23th percentile
Head: 36 cm, 24.83th percentile

Yes, she grew over 2 lbs in a month!

Leah was 23 inches and 10 lb 10oz at 1 month.  

I am sure 2 months will be here in a blink of an eye as well.









And for comparisons sake...

Leah at 1 month...






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Btw you are doing great on the weight loss! Ive been at about the same weight for two months. I need to start trying again. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...