Monday, December 17, 2012

Body After Baby: Photo Dump

Warning: These are all off of my phone and I am too lazy to put them in any sort of order...

First, to get your in the holiday spirit... here is a photo from Christmas past.

I am the big kid sitting on Santas Lap.

Can you guess how old I am?

Bc I am HUGE sitting on his lap!

Um... I would be 8!!!

My brother is in the background at 12...

Too cool for school.

And my sister is about 14 months.



This weekend I hit up Old Navy because Leah was in need of a new winter coat (she broke her zipper and I LOVE Old Navy coats for the girls).  Saturday they were having an extra 30% off everything too...

10 dollar coat for Leah!

And 2 new pairs of jeans for me...

Jeans that are two sizes smaller than my usual!!!!


I honestly cannot recall ever having anything this size! 

That of course makes me feel good... 

But there is this weird thing happening... 

When my clothes are all too big, I know I have lost weight and can see a difference.

But now that I have some jeans that fit really well again, when I look in the mirror, I do not see any difference that what I used to see when I was two sizes bigger... 

strange right?

I guess its just one of those tricks the mind plays... 


Saturday night Brian had the idea of dropping the kids off at my parents and having a nice dinner at Kirkwood Station Brewery.

It was a fabulous idea with awesome food.

And the 11 beer sampler.

It is equivalent to a little over 4 beers, and  Brian and I shared...

But still alot of fun!




We headed home with a growler of the Scottish Ale. Yummy! 


As for the 100 miles in December, after my 5 mile run today, I am about 0.1 miles behind schedule (3.1 per day)

On day 17, I have ran 52.something miles!

I might actually be able to do this...

I finally became brave enough and tired running down the scary road...

scary = no shoulder on a road that goes between 2 rail road tracks.

Its about 1.5 miles long too...

I make pretty good time on this stretch because I am jut trying to get thru it with cars coming... 

I head thru old town Eureka, then head over to the Legends... 

And the hills... 


Yep.... this is not even the first bad boy... 


By the time I reach the first hill I have already done a little over 3 miles... 

I am tired... 

But they are getting easier! 

From my house and back its just at 6 miles. 

And the last time I did it in exactly an hour! 

...

Leah and I had a fun Sunday afternoon. 

It really amazes me at the things she is beginning to be able to do... 

I figured she would help me put stickers on our Christmas Cards... 

But she ended up sealing them for me too! 

Brian and I may have had the following conversation about it too... 

Brian: Make sure she doesnt get sick from it... 

Me: Are you thinking this is an episode of Seinfeld?


And then I thought she might enjoy helping me make little pretzel & Kisses sandwiches...

I thought I would be unwrapping the candy while she placed them on the pretzels...

Nope.

She did it all!


And because we cant forget about my girl Emie... 

This girl has been fighting a 103 fever and keeping mommy and daddy from any sort of sleep since last Thursday night... 

But I'll take it any day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...