Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


Trying something new today....

Its Wednesday and I am going to link up with The Pleated Poppy because I want to dress as cute as all those ladies!!
New Scarf! ... From Kohls. 


First attempt to take a picture... with Emie's help... 
Sleeper: Carter's last year Christmas jammies... it was the first baby item I bought after finding out I was pregnant and that I had another stubborn child that would not let me know if they were a boy or a girl. 
Dress: Merona from Target a long time ago... 
Scarf: Kohls
Tights: Also Merona from Target ... they are blue if you cant tell. 
Boots: Nordstrom


And did you notice the pictures with the ipad...

Yeah that would be because last night I was talking to my brother on the phone...

We happened to be talking about his new phone, and my old phone...

While Leah was taking a bath...

We get off the phone, I go to check on Leah with my phone in my sweatshirt front pocket...

Lean over the tub...

And in goes my phone!

I wanted to cry.


So here is my phone in some rice... 

Except I did not see everyones messages on instagram until this morning that it was supposed to be in a closed container! 

 (You can find me on instagram @kblgilmore3 by the way)

Ugg! 

It is now in a Tupperware container... 

And hopefully tonight it will be working! 

I cannot live without a phone! 

No house phone means no working from home... 

No knowing how far I may or may not have ran. 

No music for runs. 

No social media during the day... 

Hopefully Brian's cousin will be bringing me her old phone Saturday... 

But Saturday is a long ways away! 

It's only Wednesday guys! 

I seriously have the worst luck with phones... 

I go for a walk and they fall out of my pocket and are lost forever... 

Put it in my pocket of my coat, pull it out later and it has a shattered screen... 

Just randomly lose it somewhere between the walk from my office to the parking garage... 

And now dropping it into the bathtub... 

Maybe some day a phone will last me more than a year... 

5 comments:

  1. I would be LOST I tell you - LOST.. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rice thing TOTALLY works!! I know both from classes in museum preventive conservation (it's a dessicant!) and from experience that time I washed my husband's iPhone in the washing machine... OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Hope the phone survives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too sad about the phone! I'm rough on my phones too, which is why I refuse to have anything fancier than the good old-fashioned candy bar phone. Those things can take a beating! No flip phones or sliders or smartphones for me!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...