And then review them.
Catch the past few years ....2010 Review...2011 Review ...2012 Goals
I must not have been thinking too big for 2012 because I am a little shocked with how short my list is!
But let's review.
- Welcome a happy and healthy baby into your family and live to learn as a family of four. Success! Emily is a perfect baby and I feel more confident in our life as a family of 4 as I probably ever did as a family of 3. I am just in a really good place right now. ... and of course Happy Mommy = Happy Family.
- Pass atleast 1 more exam...Hmm I sort of bypassed this one. I skipped taking exams this year to keep a lightl work load and went the module route. I have modules 1-7 turned in. I did fail IA... but it has been redone and I am currently awaiting results. I also took my Stats VEE and awaiting that grade... so if I passed both of those, there would be progress towards my designation and that is the ultimate goal right? ... so semi success.
- Become more settled in the house.... whether its finishing the basement, new projects, more decorating, or even finishing the baby's room! (That is kind of a must). Ugh, the basement is 90% finished and Emily does have a nursery... but otherwise I do not feel like we did much around the house at all! I have such a long list of projects to do... maybe we can knock out some of the smaller ones soon since the basement sucked up so much of the budget...
- A new car for me would be nice.Yep, I am now the proud owner for a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan that was purchased at the end of April with 6 miles... it now has 10,000... O_O <--- did="did" face="face" font="font" happen="happen" is="is" my="my" nbsp="nbsp" ow="ow" that="that">--->
- I really want to get Leah involved in a activity... swim lessons or dance probably. I feel like we took the easy route in getting this goal accomplished, but she has been involved in Soccer & Dance, both thru school during the day. It is just convenient with it being during the day! She does great with both we are told. Listens & participates! No hiding in the corners here! ... This coming year will bring real soccer and tball! Cant wait!
So without any lofty goals, 2012 was definitely a success.
I have some big things in mind of 2013 so hold tight for those goals!