Sunday, August 2, 2009

Registering

Brian and I had our first experience registering today... it was hard!

After an hour and a half, we only were able to register for a very small percent of everything we will be needing. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into!

We would stand in each section and just stare blankly at everything. We have no idea what kind of bottles we need, what to look for in a car seat and stroller, the different between swings and playpens, not to mention the various bathing, care, and cleaning supplies we will need. Plus not knowing the sex makes things even harder when we finally decided on something and then we had to pick something neutral! (I do not have high hopes to find out tomorrow. I just feel destined to wait until delivery!)

Brian also does not have the patients for me to sit and compare everything, (something I tend to do at stores), so I will be heading back, hopefully with someone that is patient and knows a thing or two about what we really need, to finish up the list!!

So all you mothers out there.... PLEASE look at our registry (http://www.babiesrus.com/) and give me any ideas on what we are missing, or even things we registered for but wont be needing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...