Sunday, September 27, 2009

hmmm

... and a few comments I received thru out the day were:



  • "You're about to pop!" - my brother's best friend Tom the
    minute he saw me.

  • "Your huge!" - My cousin Kelly

  • "Can you hold this for me? - My Uncle Dave trying to rest his coffee on my stomach

  • "If Kim gets tired of holding her bouquet during the wedding she can just rest it on her stomach" - Ellen, the maid of honor and Sarah's sister

  • "When are you due?" - from most strangers, then I would respond "Nov 15th" and then I would hear "I dont think you will make it until then!"

  • "I dont think you will make it to November even" - Amy, my
    cousin's wife

I can tell I have gotten even huger since my last doctors appointment. The disappearance of my belly button seems to be a good indicator of growth.... currently it is itty bitty and I expect it to pop out within the next few weeks. My next doctors appointment is Tuesday so we will see how that goes... What do you think!?







5 comments:

  1. More great pic's !
    Looking forward to hearing how your appt. goes Tuesday . And remember to keep your feet up for the coming weeks while you study :)
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I'm so happy and proud of you. You are going to be the best mommy! You are huge with a precious gift! I can't wait!!! xoxo
    Cousin Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I think? I think people need to be telling you how beautiful you look instead of how "huge." And I'm also thinking that I STILL want Rigazzi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the comments! I almost forgot. They used to make me steam! Even if they were from loved ones, but esp. strangers. Oooh, I do not look forward to those comments again, lol. Perhaps next time I will be more snappy, lol. Anyway, you look GREAT and BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim! You're Beautiful!!! You have that wonderful glow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...