Thursday, September 17, 2009

interesting...

This evening I went to my parents house and had dinner... My little sister is a senior in high school so there are of course college brochures all over the place. I happened to pick up Missouri State's.

An interesting fact....

Brian and I will be paying more money to send Leah to Goddard in one year then a Missouri resident will pay for a year of schooling and room and board at MSU.

RIDICULOUS huh!?!

There aren't even special savings accounts for daycare! Parents dont save for 18 years to send their kids to daycare! ... If Brian and I can afford this while we are young and "poor" then we should be fine when it comes to sending Leah to college when she is 18! (keeping my fingers crossed).

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...