Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a sweet moment

Last night Brian and I had a very sweet moment...

Brian was sitting on the couch with the labtop watching movie trailers (its something we enjoy), while I was sitting next to him... Leah was kicking up a storm.

Brian says "Should we play Leah a song?" and he heads to youtube to look for something to play (another thing we enjoy doing).

After failing to find a good version of Walking in Memphis, he seaches for and finds Billy Joel's "Lullabye" to play. We sat in silence, enjoying the song, and feeling Leah enjoy the music as well...

This is sweet because this is the song that my dad and I danced to at our wedding! Someday Brian and Leah will enjoy a father-daughter dance... I of course teared up... and I am again now.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet ! I teared up to ... cherish those moments :)
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...