Wednesday, September 30, 2009

33 days

Only 33 more work days at the most, including today!!!!

It couldn't come at a better time!! I just need to do something new and challenging!!!

I heard more good news about my possible promotion this week... I dont want to jinx anything, but I marched into the Chief Actuary's office and asked what the status of his budget for next year was... It might have been slightly bold of me, but luckily his reply was "That's fair" and then he went on to tell me what was going on with the creation of the position.... still nothing is concrete, but I should know within the next few weeks hopefully if it gets passed or not!

I need to know something before the baby comes!!

Ok... back to work I guess....

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !
    How did your appointment go .. was'nt it yesterday ?
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...