Monday, October 26, 2009

another one of these...

How far along? 37 weeks and 1 day.

Total weight gain/loss: I think I hit 40 lbs! I sort of lost track... but this is right where Dr. Stein thought I would be, and I keep reminding myself that 7.5 lbs of that is Leah!

Maternity clothes? very few of them fit me! I have my 5 shirts to get me thru the week, one of this is Brian's, they are all tight and looking horrible on me, but you know what, I am not buying anymore!

Stretch marks? Way too many on my belly! I think they have recently grown too as she drops! Sometimes I look at them and I am upset, and sometimes I look at them and think whatever, I get Leah out of this!

Sleep: Past couple of nights have been okay - falling asleep quickly and sleeping more on my back.

Best moment this week: Getting her room completely done, knowing I only have 3 more weeks, and her making it to full term.

Movement: She hurts... and gets crazy at times.... I also am very curious to see how long her legs are because she definitely likes to stretch them out pretty far into my side! .. Tara also got to feel her at Dom's game.

Food cravings: I think it has been pizza lately... it just always sounds good.

Gender: A little Leah girl!

Labor Signs: I am getting plenty of the braxton hicks contractions, and sharp headbutts to my pelvic bone...

Belly Button in or out? Its rather strange... its in, but at the same time sticking out some....

What I miss: my clothes fitting me, sleeping well, easily getting in and out of the car and walking around stores... I went to the mall last week with my sister and I could barely walk up and down the mall once... I was exhausted and hurting!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Leah!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: the 9th month pretty much is as miserable as everyone says...

Milestones: Leah is now considered a full term baby!!! Its time for her to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...