Sunday, October 18, 2009

nesting??

Before I begin on the nesting..... I slept until 6:30 today!!!!! I was so proud of myself! I think I could have slept longer, but I woke up to go to the bathroom, saw that the clock said "6" something rather than the usualy "4" or "5" something that I just got too excited that I couldnt go back to sleep! I have felt pretty refreshed and awake all day!! ... it is only 1:00 though so we will see how I feel in an hour or two.

My mom called.... below is parts of our conversation:

Mom: What are you doing today?
Kim: Finishing up the baby room
Mom: Getting it all ready for your appointment tomorrow incase you have her this week?
Kim: Not really, I just want it done.
Mom: Have you washed all her clothes and bedding?
Kim: I did that last night.
Mom: You are getting prepared huh?
Kim: I guess .... Oh yeah, I forgot my phone when I went to the grocery store this morning... how do you make your Spaghetti again?
Mom... went on to tell me....
Kim: Ok I remembered it all... And the pot roast?
Mom: Kim your nesting is REALLY kicking in! I think nature is really taking over... isn't it weird how your body just does that... you just want to take care of your house and family right now. Watch out you might start wanting to mop the floors or something!
Kim: I guess it is... I just want to do anything but study.
Mom: Your maternal instincts are kicking in rather than your business woman ones huh?

Hopefully I atleast make it thru one practice exam this afternoon..... but I decided that if I dont pass my exam... I am blaming it on nesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...